May 20, 2012
I woke up this morning feeling happy, peaceful almost(more on that later) well because it was my birthday of course! My boys came in with paper and a pen asking what I would like for breakfast in bed. They took that down and a few minutes later I had breakfast in bed! They were so cute and sweet, they all wished me happy birthday and gave me hugs, which we do every morning anyway, but these were special because they were birthday hugs!!
(wow check out that hair on me!! Yeah buddy!!)
Later that day after church Robert made me my favorite cake, German chocolate and the kids sang to me, I love their sweet little voices!
A few days later my good friends had me over to celebrate my birthday, they are so nice! I got lots of candy because they all know I have a sweet tooth!! Oh and a watch, because I need one BAD!! I also got a birthday donut with a basketball candle, couldn't be any more perfect than that! Thanks friends, Love you lots!!




No comments:
Post a Comment