Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"To do"....CHECK!!

May 27thish
My mom's family came in and we had a blast! Some of them had never been to our house in WA so the day or so before my family and Jordan's family worked on the front yard....pruning weeding, all that fun stuff! Then when the rest of the family got here we were just sitting around chatting(we just saw each other 2 weeks ago at my grandpas funeral, so not much new stuff to catch up on) and I could tell they were itching for something to do, so why not check some stuff off on my moms "to do" list while we have some extra hands?!!

My moms family are hard workers, but I didn't expect the results we got! We cleaned out the dog run, brushed the dogs, cleaned out the back forty, chopped down a few dead trees, power washed most of the house and the front sidewalk, blew off the roof, cleaned out under the front porch, planted some flowers in my moms planter boxes, and we had a great time doing it! The one thing I was grateful for was spending more time with my Aunt Tamra. She is an awesome lady and I learned something new about her I didn't know, besides being a work horse, she is the QUEEN of pruning!! Man, I work out and I couldn't clip those branches like she could, she is my idol! Oh and once she starts....she does NOT STOP!! HAHAHAH

It was fun getting to know her better and seeing everyone chip in and accomplish more than our expectations! Thank you to everyone! You are the BESTEST FAMILY EVER!!

Then we had some down time and just chilled and enjoyed being with each other!
So Jordan's girls started a tradition to do Aunt Emilee hair every time they see her, my girls wanted in on the fun too! Ahhhh isn't she BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks Em for being a good sport!

1 comment:

Connie said...

This is a great way to keep visiting family busy! love it.