July 3, 2012
Well my work here has finally come to an end....for now! We got a lot done! This garage looks amazing! Thanks to everyone that helped! I know you probably can't believe it, unless you saw it...and I can't believe I didn't take a BEFORE picture......anyway you couldn't even walk in here there were soooo many boxes...welp I fixed that!! So I think we took a total of at least 8 trips to Goodwill and 3 or 4 to the dump! Enjoy your new and improved garage momma! You deserve it!
Bye Grandma we love you and can't wait to see you again!!
Oh we got my mom's classroom cleaned out too! WAHHOOOOO!!!
Thanks mom for letting us stay and play for awhile! It was great spending more than just a few days with you, even though going from silence to 5 of us is a handful we enjoyed it! Love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment