June 11~14, 2012
You know that type of friend I was talking about in one of my other posts...where you can practically live at there house like it is your own...well I am lucky enough to have Not only the Anderson's but the Davenport's as well! Bethany is that type of friend and I love her to pieces! We lived pretty close to one another when we lived in Portland and I would spend most days at her house. We moved away from each other.
While I was up at my moms this summer I called her up and ended spending 4 days with her and her family! The best part was, it was just like old times....only the kids were bigger and more of them, but we had FUN!!!!! Thanks Bethany for having us in your home, you are a great friend and I am so thankful to call you mine!!
Are kiddos!
Monday night we had FHE then we did MINUTE to WIN IT games and had a blast! So many laughs and sooooo many pictures so I had to make a collage.
She pulled her boys out of school the next couple of days so they could all play together! Wii, XBox Kenect, bikes, park, tramp, Pokemon, tea party, doing hair, dancing, playing in the water(Gwens bum crack!), trampoline. Redoing Brynsley's room! Laundry!! Oh the FUN I can't stand it! Staying up after the kids were in bed folding laundry and watching shows.....loved it!


They had the missionaries over for dinner one night and Lynn cooked up some yummy grub! You still eating the left overs?!!! (he cooked A LOT) We were going to head back that night, but decided to stay one more day!


Thanks again Beth for taking us in, it was so good to see you and just hang out! Love ya!


1 comment:
Thanks Jo for coming! WE absolutely LOVED having you guys here! Lynn especially loved having a sister wife to help clean this mess of a house up! ;) I'm so lucky to have you as a friend and having you here totally made me miss the old days of hanging out and just being us. Love you LOTS!!!!
Post a Comment