June 17-27, 2012
Movie night at Grandmas
I think we watched Legend of the Guardians, Grandmas strikes again with cool popcorn holders!
Skype became almost a daily thing with Daddy....the kids missed him a ton! Gweny the most because she loves her daddy. Here they are playing peek a boo!! Love it!
Oh my mom had lots and lots of papers to shred, the boys had a good time doing it and when Addy was there she got pretty good at ripping checks out of the check books. She was gone for a week with Grandma in California for her 5 year old trip. Chatty Addy was missed, even by her brothers!
Gwen was REALLY Whinny one morning and I was trying to get the garage done for my mom before she came home from Cali, I had held her for awhile, but now she had to be a big girl! Well about a half hour went by and I hadn't heard from her and assumed she was up watching cartoons with the boys, so I cleaned for a little longer. I finally came in because I was curious to see if she really was watching cartoons...well she wasn't and this is where I found her. Poor thing! Tired I guess.
I picked her up to hold her and asked her why she didn't climb up on the bed, she told me that she would have fell off! HEE HEE she is so cute! She wanted to cuddle with Ian...I love moments like this! Makes all the whining worth it!






No comments:
Post a Comment