Monday, August 20, 2012

Randomness the first week of August!

WOW did we love to watch the Olympics!! Addy's favorite part was to watch the gymnastics! This was Adeline in her Olympic competition! She was an Olympian to us! Great Job Addy keep it up!



 The boys have been playing with the girls really well lately, especially Adeline! They even made her a bed in their room and invited her over for a sleep over! So cute, I had to get a picture of this moment! When I went in there this is what I saw.....
 Ian made himself a bed behind is pulled out bunk...He said it was really cozy!
 Elijah was on Ians bed....
 Adeline got these glasses at her cousin Allison's birthday when she was in California for her 5 year old trip. She loves to wear them and even went to Walmart with them on. To cute!

No comments: