Monday, August 20, 2012

Robe Party/ Late night

Adeline told me the other night that we should have a robe party because we all have robes! I thought that was a very good idea, so we got our robes on, I made some cookies and then we had a little dance session! We had a great time, to bad it was close to bed time and we had to cut it short...
Great idea Adeline!!

 WOW I look prego in this picture! NO I am not prego!


 Later that night we went to the Aderson's for a late night. Em and I made strawberry freezer jam while the boys played then at 9:30 we went to their pool for some late night swimming! The outdoor lights weren't on so I downloaded a flashlight to my phone and used that, worked pretty well, but it was still a little dark so we called it quits after a half an hour, but they still had fun!

No comments: