

OK so have I told you how much fun it is having a girl?! Addy has brought such a sweet spirit into our family, not to mention more chubby cheeks and legs to pinch! She started cooing and smiling about 2 weeks ago, I love this stage! She loves to suck on her fingers, but they do not replace the Binky. Adeline rubs her eyes with her hands now when she's tired. It's always fun to see their personalities start to show. She still sleeps through the night and loves to be held by her older brothers! I can't wait for her hair to come in but, who said bald isn't beautiful!!
3 comments:
Are you kidding!? I can't believe she is already 2 months. That sure went super fast! She is so cute. I hope I can follow and have a girl next too. :)
She is adorable!
She is adorable! I love all of these pictures. A girl is all about frills and accessories. How much fun!
Post a Comment