Saturday, January 26, 2008

Slumber Party!!

We had a Slumber Party/Personal Progress with the Young Women to jump start the new year! It was soooooo much FUN!! We had it down in the game room at my apartment complex so there was pool, ping-pong, and Foosball to play. We did that for awhile and listened to some of my toons,I put in Ace of Base and no one knew what it was!! Wow did that make me feel OLD. We then did a mud mask as you see in the second picture...LOL that was funny. I have NEVER cut a real pineapple before so the girl (Steph)that brought it gave me a lesson! Thanks Steph, you are a great teacher! Then we did manicures, pedicures, and dipped our hands in WAX. If you have never done that before I HIGHLY recommend it, wow do you get relaxed!! I feel pretty good for not going to bed until 2:30am....just like old times.



1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow, what a great party! Sounds like you guys had a blast! Fun fun.