Sunday, January 6, 2008

Watchers...

Ok all you Hallenberger Info Center lookers...That counter says 102 times people have looked at our blog page and I know I am not looking at my own that many times so I need some more comments people, so I know who is out there and your thoughts!!

Thanks....I am trying to build my portfolio so I can start a photography business so if you could take a sec and check out that blog to and comment on what you see and if you have any suggestions that would be a great help. There is a link on the side of our family blog called nfocus photography!

Thanks! And thank you to those few that do leave a comment!

1 comment:

Davenports said...

There all probably from me...I check it quite a few times a day...sorry. I'll just check once a day from now on so you don't think that there's a ton of people looking. But I'll be sure to leave comments when I'm on so you know I was here. I love the boarder that you put on the other pictures.