Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Head Bands



Those head bands you buy in the store are WAY to tight for the babies heads (as all you with girls know)so I decided to make my own. This is my first one and more will come!

4 comments:

Davenports said...

cute cute cute

Jordan said...

I love it! I forgot to measure Emma's head tonight I will try to remember in the morning...I have no brain!

Gwen said...

that's what I look like when I fall asleep watching TV!

Amber said...

Hey! Look how crafty you are. I do stop in and read your blog now and then but I don't think I have ever left a comment. Here's the first! We moved to Salem January 5th. We bought a house here so Jer could be closer to work. So far so good. Carly starts a new preschool today. It is over 200 bucks!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Whatever. She needs it BAD.