Friday, January 25, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 17 going on 18 and a Junior in High School. Starter on the Varsity Basketball team, first chair clarinet in our High School band(wasn't hard to do)and like all teenagers knew EVERYTHING!!


5 things on my to-do list today:TAKE A NAP!! 1. My 21/2 year old was up all night. 2.Do some laundry. 3.Study some more for my lesson on Sunday. 4. Take a picture for my photography class I am taking on-line. 5.Have fun with the KIDS!!

5 Snacks I enjoy: 1.Chips w/salsa & cottage cheese mixed together!(thanks Ben)
2.Pickled asparagus wrapped in Ham with cream cheese. 3. Popcorn 4. My husbands chocolate chip cookies or oreos with a HUGE glass of milk. 5. Cereal!!

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:I would pay off my parents home, ahh what the heck Jord, I would by you a home too! Even in Cali...by us a home and a VAN!!! Pay off our dumb debt, Put some away for a rainy day, have some for each of my children to go to college and on missions, a trip to Hawaii!!, Use some to help others in need, Get some more lenses for my camera, have a food storage for a year and our 72 hour kits all intact!!(that would be nice)Pay for Robert to finish school, HEY MAYBE WE COULD RETIRE!!!THEN I COULD TO PHOTOGRAPHY FOR FUN!!!Um I will stop now.....

5 places I have lived:Texas, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and Oregon

5 jobs that I have had: 1.Hotel housekeeper(my first job)2.Jewelery sales. 3.MOMMY,
4. Apartment Manager. 5.Photographer(still learning but one of my faves next to mommy)

5 Things people don't know about me: This is going to be hard because I am a pretty open person! 1. I was adopted at 4 days old. 2.I cut my leg to the bone when I was 12and needed 4 stitches and three people had to hold me down. 3.I was in 4-H when I was around 10, rode horses and was in rodeo's. 4.Learned to play the ukulele(but have forgotten now)5. I took care of bummer lambs when I was little!

Ok, I tag(michelle I would tag you if you had a blog..get on it girl!((HUGS)) 1.Jessica 2.Jordan 3.Jean!!

No comments: