Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've been Husband Tagged!

I've been "Husband Tagged" by Kim, so here we go...
What is his name? Robert
How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years
How long did you date? 10 months from first meeting until we were married
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? ME!
Who said I love you first? I knew it first but waited for him to say it first.
Who is smarter? Robert. I expect him to have an answer for everything. :)
Whose temper is worse? Mine.
Who does the laundry? I do most of the time, I rather it be that way!
Who does the dishes? Mostly me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you're in the Bed or looking at it? When looking at it I always have.
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who cooks dinner? We both do, if we want a good meal Robert makes it!
Who drives when you are together? He does, he can't stand NOT driving.
Who is more stubborn? Ummm we are both Stuborn...
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. His family is in Idaho and mine are 2 1/2 hours away.
Who proposed? Robert. I knew it was coming...he got a nervious.
Who has more friends? I do, Robert likes his alone time.
Who has more siblings? He does by far!! I have ONE sister and he has TWENTY!!
Who wears the pants in the family? I do!! It's MY domain!! whaaaaaaa(evil laugh)
Ok, now I tagg Jordan and Bethany!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

you suck!

Jordan said...

but I still love you!

Gwen said...

I'm just glad I don't have a blog so you can't tag me!