Friday, July 15, 2011

Bitter Sweet Day......

This Monday Elijah had Scout Day Camp so I packed up a lunch and we headed to the park after the gym. We had us some food then played on the splash pad. Gweny was having such a great time that she started to run. She slipped and landed on her bum then fell back and bonked her head. She got upset, got to her feet then started to run towards me and slipped again! This time she fell forward right onto her face...hard....she ended up chipping her front tooth and I was devastated......I know it's just a baby tooth but for some reason I really took it hard, ME not her, she was fine in a few minutes............ I am starting to get used to it.....I am just hoping it didn't damage her gums or kill the tooth.....next week we shall see!




This is a pic of her tooth...there on the right...... =(

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I love the jumping picture of Ian. I wish we had some sun.