Sunday, July 10, 2011

Utah Trip Day 4

Today was Sunday so we went to church with Aunt Robyn in the morning and then headed to Salt Lake to see my Aunt Wendy and Uncle Dave because they just moved into an apartment building right across from the church office building. You can see the temple from their balcony! Elder Oaks and Elder Nelson are in her ward. We spent some time on Temple Square, one of my favorite places to be, then Wendy fed us a yummy dinner outside in their court yard!
The Tabernacle

Ahhhh the peace that is felt here is amazing! You can't help to feel of the love that the Savior has for each one of us.
This tells the story of the Stripling Warriors...My sons favorite scripture story.
This is the church office building...I took a picture because I thought it was funny that my boys kept calling it the Empire State Building!
On our way back to Tony's house we drove by the Brigham City Temple that is being built! Angel Moroni is being put on the 12th of July...wish I could have been there for that and the open house...o well I will wait for the one in Meridian!!

No comments: