Saturday, July 16, 2011

Scout Day Camp

This was Elijah's first year to go to Scout Day Camp! I was asked to help drive the second day and I said sure as long as I can stay and play!
 
LOL never thought I would see the day that MY SON would be doing this Cheer!! Classic!
Here they are learning about directions....North South East West....they heard to remember it by Never Eat Santa's Wife.......lol I learned Never Eat Shredded Wheat!
Knot Tying class.........I will have to say for being left handed and having to reverse what people show him he is pretty dang good and quick at tying those knots!
Shooting the bee bee guns....oh yeah mamma here got a bullseye!!
Me and my buddy!
Working with leather....
Bows and arrows! Awesome! And yes mamma got a bullseye AGAIN!! RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE!!!
So did Elijah!! Nice job bud!
Leaders and Moms that went...Casey, Kelli, Patty, Johanna
Relay races! So funny to watch!
LOL remember trying to this as a kid?!
Ahhh what a great day! Thanks for letting mom tag along Elijah, I had a great time spending the day with you!

*Our troop was the Horse Shoe Crew

*The cheer was.......Yippee Ki-yi saddle up lets ride!

*Out of 10 troops we won the Fire Safety Game!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Just maybe did you have more fun than Elijah? It looked like fun. I really liked helping out at our cub camp this year.