We started the day off by going to the water park in Logan. The water was soooo warm and I forced Ian and Adeline down the water slide the first time and then they couldn't get enough of it!
Ben putting on his sunscreen.........if he gets a burn I would sue that company!!!
Adeline and her poses!
All of us that went! Thanks to my mom for staying back with Gwendolyn so she could get a good nap in!
Then later that night my aunt Robyn had to paint faces at a small local carnival so she invited us to come along. All the money made went to Make A Wish Foundation.
Adeline saw this pony as we drove in and she wanted to ride it sooooo bad! She loved it!
Elijah won himself a Boise State football!!!
I think all the grand kids ended up with at least 5 stuffed animals a piece!
Elijah was really good at this game and I asked him if he could win his sister something....he was better at it than me! See that bear in the background with a circle around it, yep he won Adeline that one and she loves loves loves it!
Gwendolyn played that ducky game and the girl that was in charge of the game led Gweny to a certain duck so she could pick out a stuffed animal. Sleepy bear is what she chose. (all the stuffed animals that were won were donated!)
Justice and his rocket that my Aunt Robyn painted on his arm.
As we were leaving Adeline saw these horses and wanted a picture of them. I love horses!
1 comment:
Ben is going to love that picture:)
Post a Comment