Well this was our last day in Utah and my sister and her family stayed in Salt Lake and my mom met up with her long time BFF so I took my kids to the Aerospace Museum in Ogden. My boys were in HEAVEN looking at all those planes, so was I....it was pretty cool, especially for being free!!
This was the "Globemaster ll" and the largest of them all!
This one was called the "Scorpion"
Ian found this weed and said, "Mom this is the biggest one I have ever seen! You have to take a picture of it!"
The boys thought this machine gun was the best ever!
Here we all are.....it was a hoot trying to get an old guy to take a picture of us! LOL
After the Museum we met up with my mom and Anne for some lunch for them and ice cream for us and the train depot. Then we headed outside to look at the trains! The kids where really bummed they couldn't go on an actual train ride, maybe next time!
My mom and her BFF Anne! Love this gal!
Elijah and I thought it was awesome how BIG these train wheels where!
Ahhhhhhhh
After this we headed back to Robyn's for some yummy dinner then packed our bags and headed home to Idaho! Thanks for a great time in Utah everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment