Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hallenberger Reunion

We went to Cascade this year where we got eaten alive by mosquitoes....seems to be an on going theme this year with camping and river trips! We made the best of it and had a great time with the family!

 
Adeline and Gwendolyn enjoying some breakfast by the camp fire.
Oh ya jumping off the dock! (My huge swimsuit that kept falling off of me...I really should get a knew one!)
Then Ian finally did it! WHoot!
Building sandcastles!
Now this was um.....fun........ ya!
Me and Michele being silly!
Ahhhhh brother and sister loves....no this was not prompted for a pic!
The family with my trade mark!
Cousins
Our four..........I know cute right?!!
Uuuuugh this started out as a cool thing to do until it turned into at least an hour of trying to get a fire going with magnifying glass.......remember burning ants as a kid?! I sure do!!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Looks like you have fun! You are lucky I didn't know you were burning poor, helpless ants, Missy! You better watch that movie, The Ant Bully! :)