We have such a great time camping! Adeline and Gabriel play so well together and the other 3 boys play well together so the adults get to relax.....well somewhat relax.
ok so I was in the camping with Gwendolyn and managed to fall asleep while she was coloring! Ya I totally could feel her coloring on my face but I thought she was doing my make-up! LOL
The kids like camping because we let them have a whole soda to themselves!
It was hot but the river was still to high to play in it so thanks goodness Heidi brought squirt guns!
Gweny was soooooooooooo dirty so she got a bath in the sink!
Ok so Heidi and Aaron brought popcorn that you are supposed to cook over a stove, but Robert being the genius that he is cooked it over the fire with a roaster! LOL it was the funniest thing........it was really, we were all just a laughin'!
After the kids were in bed we listened to some to Who's on first. And a stand up comedian that I can't remember the name of right now.....anyway good times!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun time.
Post a Comment