Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day trip to the river

We love going up on the river just for a day trip and we haven't done it yet this year so Sunday after church off we went! We for got the bug spray and between all of us we had over 200 mosquito bites!! Yes I know it has been a rough last few days, but we did have fun!

We found a spot that we hadn't been too and it had great sand to play in!
Adeline loves to give thumbs up!
Robert found a shallow hole for the boys to swim in and dared them to jump in........Ian didn't want to go under (it was cold) so he dunked his head instead! Ian I give you a 10 for that dunk!
 Nice job Elijah...I give that a 10!
The crew
Gweny loved the sand and she liked it when I would bury her legs in it......
Elijah watched a guy at their scout day camp make an arrow head out of rocks....now he is trying it!
Robert had a good time catching fish......they were little but still fun!
HEE HEE I love this pic........we had to wash the girls off before they got back into their clothes.

No comments: